Online education is an area of explosive startups and investments. By 2025, the global EdTech market will be worth more than $400 billion.
Laba Group team started 8 years ago and we are already EdTech leaders in Eastern Europe.
Briefly about us:
- in 2015 we gave the first master class in Kyiv, which grew into the Laba business school
- in 2019 the creative school SKVOT was opened and we entered the US market with the ELVTR brand
- in 2020 we opened offices in 5 European countries and robot_dreams — a school of programming, analytics, and data science
- in 2023 we launched ELVTR projects in the UK and Germany and Vocabulaba, a school of business English
- by 2025 we will become an EdTech-Unicorn 🦄
To continue winning, we need a team of the best. We are currently seeking a dynamic and experienced Chief Operating Officer to join our Global Team, who will create an effective infrastructure for local markets. Your primary objective will be to enhance and optimize our key business processes, leveraging your expertise in operations excellence and continuous improvement methodologies.
Your areas of influence:
- be responsible for building and implementing trackable operations and processes across different departments both on local and global levels;
- optimize the various stages within the course production lifecycle while integrating automatizations and cutting-edge AI technologies for enhanced efficiency;
- develop key lagging and resulting indicators to track progress and identify areas for improvement;
- working closely with local and global teams to identify and implement operational best practices;
- create documentation, conduct performance evaluations and retrospective reviews;
- enhance operational efficiency and drive sustainable growth, positioning the company for long-term success.
What is important
for this role:
- at least 5 years of experience managing complex operations in a rapidly growing international environment;
- Proficient English language skills, with excellent written and verbal communication abilities;
- strong team management skills, with a track record of building and leading high-performing teams;
- PRO-level logical reasoning abilities, with advanced proficiency in digital tools such as project management and analytical software;
- ability to manage multiple competing priorities effectively and meet aggressive deadlines, identify possible issues, risks, and actions, and work with key stakeholders to mitigate them;
- professional confidence and credibility, enabling you to effectively engage and interact with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to grow. Challenging tasks that reveal your hidden talents. Also, all of our courses are free for you, and we are happy to compensate you for additional professional training.
- Choose the format of the work that suits you. You can work from home, from a local coffee shop, or from one of our offices in Europe (Kyiv, Warsaw, Bucharest, Budapest, Prague, Berlin). It’s your call.
- +1000 to your knowledge and skills. You are going to work with various tools, formats, and processes. What's more, you are about to collaborate with our international teams — all of them have a lot of knowledge and insights to share :)
- Freedom & Support. Share your craziest ideas on how we can improve – weʼll do our best to help you make them real.
- Stay healthy. We compensate 50% for your gym, swimming pool, or yoga membership.
- Constructive feedback. Open, honest, and constructive feedback is crucial to our company's success.
- Work with the best of the best. Our team members are hand-picked from thousands of candidates across Europe, insanely smart, and are fun to work with.
Our recruitment process is as follows: a screening with the Talent Partner → online assessment → interview with the Head of Global Production → test assignment → final meeting with the CEO.
Apply for the position and let's develop the EdTech market together :)